For the refund of the balance of tuition fees, the following package of documents must be submitted to the Dean’s Office of the Preparatory Faculty of KFU at 25 Kremlin Street, room 5:
(The original application, written in RUSSIAN by HAND)
- A copy of the signed training contract
- Original receipt of the tuition fee
(if the receipt is in a foreign language, you should also enclose a certified translation into Russian)
- Сopy of the passports of the Client and the Trainee
- Payer’s copy of passport and visa (payer’s copy of passport and visa payer (in the absence of a visa required a certified translation of passport)
- Payer’s account details. Bank account details on bank letterhead. If you have been issued with account details in a foreign language, a certified translation into Russian will be required!
ATTENTION! The changes of residence conditions in case of expulsion:
- After your expulsion, the Migration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tatarstan shortens the period of your stay on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- After your term of stay has been shortened, you may not stay in Russia. This means that during this period you must apply for a transit visa at the Passport and Visa Section of the Department of External Relations and leave the territory of the Russian Federation.